13.10.10

Bad Patch in Life

I perfectly understand that at times life can be so unbelievably "suck".

Yes, something is happning to me in my life now but I can't put in into words somehow. Its just inexplicable.

I have been complacent all these while and I totally fail to see it coming, even thought some warning signs are there. It hurts when it crashes onto my face.

My humble ego has been bruised and now all I can do is just playing with my guitar with furore to release my stress. I am worried I will break the strings.

I also do a lot of jogging in the forest trail not far away from my house. Of course, this is not complete without being a little drunk.

Maybe it’s true that life’s hurt only when you’re awake.

It's true, I failed to follow the advice of Patrick Guerin that something bad will fall on me.

2 comments:

  1. There are some times in life when you just feel that everything's not going the way you want it. You just have to re-gather yourself and say this too shall pass. Belief in astrology or any sort of mediumship does not guarantee you'll be exempt from life's hardships. Keep your chin up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your challenges, but a good psychic gets in touch with his intuition, and finds the way by going deep within. It is easy when you know how.

    Getting a psychic reading can sometimes help also.

    ReplyDelete